Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How do I stay 4 nights and gain 2 free nights

Hotels are running promotion every Q, like this one from Marriott that I registered back in Sept.
·        Stay twice between September 15, 2012, and January 15, 2013
·        Earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to 3 free nights

I have a 4 nights in FLL next week, here is what I am going to do to get the 2 free night certificates
1.      I check in one of Marriott on Monday for one night
2.      I check in another Marriott which is 2 miles away for one night
3.      I come back to the first Marriott Day3
4.      I come back the 2nd Marriott Day4

I will have 2x twice stays and two certificates. J
 

Recap

·        Hotel promotion runs quarterly, I always monitor their websites and opt-in their email comms. If you think that’s too much work, Loyalty Traveler has summarized for you every  few months here, it also analyses each promotion and you can tailor to your specific needs.
·        Among those hotel chains, I am diamondof Hyatt which is my most favorite hotel, I think this is the best top-tier hotel benefits which in short, you will get upgrade, free lounge access for breakfast, snacks, cocktails and even before dinner meals.
·        However, Hyatt has relative limited hotels in America, Marriott is my 2nd choice. They asked me to stay 9 nights until Jan 2013 to keep my platinum status(top-tier) which I might have to miss it. You can get Silver status by applying their 70,000 points card here. Most of bloggers have their referral link which is ONLY 50,000 points, donot apply, 20k more points worth at least $150.
·        I also recommended SPG/IHG cards which you can get more points using the public offers on flyertalk vs those referred link.

No comments:

Post a Comment