I got my family every year airfare for free and I will fly my wife and myself to Asia for our anniversary FREECLASS for free. SWEET!Now, how do we get free hotels? Here below are a few cards you might be interested.
1. Marriott VISA 70,000 points
After called Chase reconsideration line, I got the Marriott VISA for 70,000 points plus a free night for their category 1-4, plus a lot more, see below.
· 70,000 bonus points with Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa after 1st purchase. The landing page for this offer has expired, but there are folks on FlyerTalk who claim to have received the 70,000 point bonus.
· The next best offer is for 50,000 bonus points + $75 statement credit + 1 free night.
· 1 free night ($100 value) in any category 1 to 4 Marriott on card approval
· $85 annual fee waived for 1st year; No foreign transaction fee
· Get 1 free night in any category 1 to 5 Marriott every anniversary (up to $150 value) making up for the annual fee
· 15 nights credit toward elite status every year on account anniversary; 1 night elite credit for every $3,000 spent
· Earn 5 Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott, 2 points per $1 on dining, airline, and rental cars, & 1 point per $1 for everything
If I use their pointsaver(redeem 4 night and the 5th for free) for the cheapest category 1 hotel in the world, my points converts to 70,000/6500=10 nights, wow, if you value $80(including tax), that’s a ~$800 saving for your hotel stay, not bad, huh?
See my previous post for this card, I just got this card last Fri and I will charge it $5000 to gain the 25,000 points, which offers me 8 free nights.
· Earn 2 free night at any Hyatt after 1st purchase with Chase Hyatt Visa.
· Free Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum status (free internet!)
· $75 annual fee NOT waived; No foreign transaction fee
· Existing Diamond members get the 2 free nights in a suite
· Existing Platinum members get 2 suite upgrade certificates for paid stays
· Get 1 free night in any category 1 to 4 Hyatt every anniversary (up to $200 value) making up for the annual fee
· Earn 3 Hyatt points per $1 spent at Hyatt & 1 Hyatt point per $1 for everything else
· Tip: 2 free nights are valid for 12 months at ANY Hyatt, but are an amazing value ($1,000 +) at top Park Hyatt’s in Paris, Maldives, or other locations!
For example, last time I stayed in Tokyo, Japan Hyatt Regency, I paid a little over $230 per night, if I were to stay in Tokyo Hyatt Park, I would have paid $400 per night. Now you got the picture, you should spend those two free nights in some very expensive places, like Japan, Europe. I am planning to get this card for my trip to Japan later this year and enjoy the luxury Park Hyatt. J
4. Priority Club Chase
Some people are interested in Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza via Priority Club and Chase does offer an unpublished one http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1282804-80k-points-no-fee-1st-yr-priority-club-select-visa.html
I am not a big fun for PC because their hotels are comparable low-end for my experience vs Hyatt/Marriott/Sheraton(SPG)