Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Free one-way on United when you book your reward tickets

I was poking around United for stop-over and open-jaw ticket as I am planning my trip with my wife to Tokyo later this year and found out that you can actually get one-way ticket free. Here is what I found
1. I want to fly from SEA-->NRT(Tokyo) on Nov 2012 and come back 7 days later
2. I chose multiple destinations option and chose SEA to SFO in April as the one-way ticket, the result is

what does it mean to you? it means you use the same amount of 65,000 miles for an international coach round trip ticket and United throws in an one-way ticket for you for FREE in a near future. wouldn't that be nice?

I am still working on figuring out the rules and tricks, as the above example, First Class doesn't work out for me. I believe it's all about availability. I also believe the round trip booking unlocked the one-way free ticket, all you have to do is to keep searching. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment